Thursday, September 30, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons

Just a quick post tonight...


I had a very stressful day at work, which meant I spent the day chewing my nail polish off. To my delight my nails had turned a lovely shade of nicotine-yellow!

Just some extra fun to add to my already amazing day!

So I goggled some of the solutions to fix this charming little problem, most of the websites, said just to wait it out but eww...my hands look like I smoke a pack or 2 a day so no thanks.

I also read I should try soaking my fingers in bleach and water, and then scrubbing them with whitening toothpaste. I was thinking about trying this but was a little afraid the bleach might hurt my nails.

Then I found someone else in the same little pickle, their friend had suggested lemon juice -I tried this safer than the bleach solution- and holy-moly it worked a treat!

Nice new normal colour nails! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. awwww your poor nails! hope you find something else to distract you!

    haha i love that sparkly message, i could do with one now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails