Friday, September 17, 2010

Let the Creativity Flow...

Lately i've been pretty bored at work...until I stumbled on to a little piece of heaven by the name of Polyvore. If you're sitting there reading this wondering what Polyvore is, then you really should just hop on over and experience it for yourself.
Heres the quick down-low if you don't have the time or are maybe a little scared you'll become addicted like me! So it's a site which lets you mix and match items of clothing into “sets” you can pretty much play the role of a fashion designer.
Here a few of my "Sets" i've made...I must say I get a little buzz each time I get random comments from people!



Plus you can also enter competitions, or ask questions - I asked what I should wear to a summer music festival- where anyone can answer and give you a little bit of there own fashion wisdom.
It's really fantatsicly done!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love that we both did posts on Polyvore seeing as though there is clearly a bit of an addiction to it we both have - thanks for introducing me to it hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails