Thursday, September 23, 2010

H to the A R R Y P O T T E R!!!

Step onto platform 9 ¾ and join me on the Hogwarts express as we take a magical journey to the unknown...
I can't even express the words, i'm just so freaking excited! This new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer came out yesterday and it's even more exciting than the first, it's a little bit of a mish-mash of the 2 new films! Take a look below and if you like let me know just how excited you are!!

I'm booking the first session, to see it!!

I don't know how i'll be able to wait for the second half!




Have you read all the books, I have about 7 times each. I never used to understand how people could re-read book they've already read until I read Harry Potter. Now days the books relax me, if i'm feeling grumpy or upset all I need to do is whip out a Harry book.

1 comment:

  1. wow 7 times! you must really really really enjoy the books! good on you steph! :-) it's nice when you have something like that you can always get out to enjoy!

    and the new trailer looks a little bit spooky and serious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails