Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mystic...Mysteries

Bloggers I have a question for you, has anyone ever been to a physic?


I've always been really interested in witchcraft and physic abilities -but not in a dance around nakey on a full moon interested- just interested in the magic, the unknown.



I've always liked to believe I have a little bit of Magic flowing though me!

Are these physic places believable. As interested as I am about these things, i'm also kind of scared by them, what if the physic tell me i'm going to die - that is my main fear- or that i'm going to be poor and lonely.

Can we change our destiny or are things written in stone, I always say things happen for a reason...

Does anyone know what really exists out there, I surely don't a friend of mine once put theory to me about the world, that maybe it's all made up and we were just living in his head!

Made me think what do we really know about the world and each other! Just look at the world at the moment, natural disaster after natural disaster, I swear there weren't this many 5 years ago! Or are we just more aware of it now thanks to the media?


Will 2012 be the end...



For those who don't know the 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on December 21, 2012,which is said to be the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mayan Long Count calendar. Various astronomical alignments and numerological formulae related to this date have been proposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails