Friday, September 24, 2010

A little bit more magic...

Alright people stop what you’re doing and take a look at this magical product, Schwarzkopf Extra Care Deep Nutrition Intensive Nourishing Mask, it’s a miracle worker! I've had really bad split ends for a while now and have only just gone to get my hair cut (last night)! I came across this little beauty the other day at chemist warehouse; it was on sale so I thought I’d try it out!

I don't like to spend much money on all those expensive hair products, because I like to save my money for more important things like shoes!



This tube of bliss rrps for about $8.99. I’ve had it for about a month now and have only just scraped off the top layer, and I have really long hair! The application process it really simple too just wash your hair as normal - there is a matching shampoo and conditioner range but I don't bother- after conditioning and rinsing just apply to your damp/wet hair and leave it in for 1 minute. I normally run my fingers through it to loosen my hair up and then tie it up out of the way, its gives you the perfect amount of time to exfoliate or shave your legs. Then just rinse it off and you're done!
I would recommend this product to anyone with split ends or dull hair; it's worked a miracle on my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails