Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Whats in my beauty bag...

I've decided to add a new section to my blog, each Wednesday i'll be telling you about products I’ve used. The reviews will be straight from my gorgeous Louis Vuitton make up box to you!


To start us off, straight from my make up-box, this week i'm loving my Garnier Youthful Radiance UV Protect SPF15 face moisturiser.

I got this little beauty from the Flower and Garden show at the Garnier tent, so bonus it was free! It normally RRP for about $16.00.


I find the lotion quite lightweight, you only need one pump of the bottle, it rubs in easily and it doesn't leave my skin looking oily.

It helps to keep my skin hydrate through out the day. I love it how it has a SPF 15 perfect for the whole year round!

While reading the back of the bottle it said it helps to reduce the signs of sun damage such as fine lines, uneven skin tone and sun spots, now we could all use a little of that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails