Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is Miley Cyrus' new video too raunchy?

Miley Cyrus

Miley at it again, her new music video for 'Who Owns My Heart' has landed her in hot water.

Ok so in the video, she rolls around on a bed in skimpy lingerie before riding to a nightclub in a limousine wearing a pair of very tiny short-shorts.

I love Miley and I’m not embarrassed to say it, I love her poppy vibe and her borderline edgy videos clips.

Why is everyone giving Miley crap, sure she was once the innocent little Hannah Montana but she’s growing up isn’t it about time people let her!

I these people, who complain about her “raunchy” videos, need to get a life, and grow up!

What about Britney and Christina, they’ve all been there!

I say leave the girl alone and get back to your own lives and stop picking on the lives of those you have no control over!!

Rock it Miley!!!

Take a look for yourself...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it is too raunchy, it seems pretty good and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails