Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Vaseline - Lip Therapy VS. Blistex - Lip Conditioner

Which one is better for my lips, I tend to use both which ever one my fingers glide across first in the bottom of my bag is the one I choose. But which one is really better for my lips. I've been told that people’s lips get dependant on Blistex, is this true?
  VS.

I’ve done a little comparison between the two. I think I prefer the Vaseline - Lip Therapy better, it glides on easily and doesn't make my lips feel dry still! While with the Blistex - Lip Conditioner my lips still feel rough and dry, like there still craving moisture! The only plus I've found with Blistex is its SPF 20 while my Vaseline is only SPF 15! In summers that extra SPF 5 really helps!

I also use Luca's Papaw Ointment, but have unfortunately run out at the moments, but this one has no SPF so it's not great for the summer! The thing I love about it though is it's great for other things like stings and bites. While travelling around Italy, I went to Venice and we are staying at a water side hotel and the mossies were horrid, I normally don't get bitten by their Aussie cousins but these guys just loved my blood (Vampires I tell you)!

After trying all the different bite creams, from all over the world, I was on to my last resort and pulled out the tube of Luca's Papaw to put on my chapped lips, that’s when I read the back and it said for bites so I thought I’d try it out, so I dabbed some onto the bites, amazing instant relief!

I would highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LUCAS' PAWPAW! I use it all the time. And I use the Vaseline - Lip Therapy too. If only they could find a way to make with a higher SPF.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails