Monday, September 12, 2011

Lifes many mysteries....

So here goes, my dad set me a task the other day to write him a letter with some ideas to put to him about what I want to do with my life. Well, that might seem like an easy task but it has taken me a little time to ponder my thoughts and come up with a way to write said letter!



You see I’m in a little bit of a pickle, I’m 22 –nearly 23, sad panda- and still don’t know what I really want to.



I wish I was one of those kids who grow up knowing what they want to be -well I did but being a super model isn’t as easy as I thought- so I’ve had to put that dream to the back of the stock pile, while I work out what I can actually do with my life on a more realistic level.



So I’m sitting here thinking what I would really like to do with my life and I’m already stumped, sure I have a few ideas of what I want to do, I want to have a job that’s fun and rewarding. Where I’m still free to have the hobbies and free time, lunch dates with friends are important. I want to be in an environment where I can grow and move. Sometimes it seems like I can’t get past the superficial wall to figure out what I really want to do.



I blame American TV, life isn’t a dream like those shows, this is reality. So here I go I’m going to list the things I enjoy or skill I think I have to see if anything jumps out in front of my eyes!



I enjoy being creative, I like working with children and fashion is fun…cooking relaxes me but as a job maybe too stressful. I hate standing up for long periods but I also hate sitting down for long periods, I get to fidgety. I hate maths and numbers, but love history and art. I do enjoy planning things, and having everything come together at the finally result. I love travelling, and being somewhere new.


So all the skills I have seem to lead no where, I want to travel and spend my life making an adventure. I want to pursue something I want to make a difference. I want to help people I want to be someone that I’m proud o
f!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails