Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice!

There is nothing better than starting the day to glass of freshly squeezed Vitamin C rich Orange Juice.

To add to my already good day, a laugh in the morning is the next best thing, if your to busy to make that glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

Maybe you’re on the commute to work, although it is 10:00am - not to rub it in- so lucky you if you are on the commute to work you start late!!

But enough chit-chat, the main reason I’m here this morning is to make you laugh...lately I’ve been seeing heaps and heaps of these your e-cards on facebook and social networking sites.

Some are funny, some cute, some rude and some down right mean.

But here are a few of the best I’ve seen in the last week or two.

SomeecardsIThinkOfYouEveryTimeIBrowseMyCellPhoneOnTheToilet.JPG







Please if you know of more let me see them!!

xoxo

Follow me on Instagam..


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails